Privacy & cookies policy
Kate's Equestrian Supplies may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 12th May 2018.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What We Do With The Information We Gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we think you may find interesting, using the email address which you have given us, providing you have given consent.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for order clarification or market research purposes. We may contact you by email or phone. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Your information will not be disclosed to third parties unless you give explicit permission or there is a legal reason to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on unsubscribe in any of our marketing emails.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to anyone unless we are required by law to do so.
Right To Request InformationYou may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Kate's Equestrian Supplies, Unit 18 Newton Road, Harrowbrook Industrial Estate, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3DS or email email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
We do have relationships with carefully-selected suppliers who may also set cookies during your visit.
- Google Maps. [Cookie name: NNID PREF]
You can manage these small files and learn more about them from the article, Internet Browser cookies- what they are and how to manage them.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.